Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our last day in Haiti

Today is our last full day here at God's Littlest Angels. We will leave for the airport at about 10:00 tomorrow morning; and while I'm anxious to get home to see Matthew, Gracie, and Titus since I haven't seen them for two weeks, I am also going to miss GLA, a lot more than I expected. I will miss the children, of course, I'll miss Molly and Joyce at the toddler house, and I'll miss Amanda and Melanie and the other volunteers. I'll miss everybody so much more than I had expected. I'm particularly going to miss a few of the children who I've grown very close to. They are all so sweet. Right now I'm going to go get one of the babies, but I just thought I'd leave one more post before we go.


I can say right now, God is doing a great work here and I will miss all of His littlest angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment