Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mom left Haiti today *sobs*

Today, Mama left Haiti and went back to Washington. I was very sad to see her go. Please pray that she would have a safe flight and that she would not feel sick. She got very, very sick yesterday, and although she was feeling better today, I would (and I know she would as well) still appreciate prayers that she would stay well through her flight.
Dad and I will still be here for four more days, so hopefully I will post before we leave on Monday. God bless you!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry she's sick. I hope you and your dad are staying healthy. I'll keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I got very, very sick yesterday... another 24 hour thing like Mom got... haha I'll have to tell you about it later, Haley. :) Anyway, yes, Dad is healthy. I'll talk to you later. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing that Matt, Grace and Titus will be very, very excited to see her, and hear about all the great things you have seen and done.

    As you draw closer to the end of your physical stay, let's pray even more that God will strengthen you for the task, fill you with His love for His childre in Haiti, and give you His eyes and mind to discern where He wants you to focus. You have done such a great job...now finish well Sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete